The Boston Marathon, a race I grew up watching for at least 6 or 7 years of the 12 years that I lived there and we got to see the race from the start as we used to live 2 or 3 miles from the starting line, being the kids that we were we would run along with the racers as far as we could before running out of breath and then going home and watching the rest of the marathon on the TV, considered the worlds oldest race being run for 114 years which attracts 20,000 racers and over 500,000 spectators every year met with tragedy yesterday as 2 bombs went off near the finish line killing 3 people “one being a 8 year old little boy” there to watch the race with his family & injuring over a 150 others, was this a cowardly terrorist attack from yet another terrorist group or just a person who has a grudge against the marathon because they didn’t qualify for the race or was set up to kill or maim certain racer and made to look like a terrorist attack. At this point nobody knows what to think nobody in custody, nobody claiming responsibility as of yet. We may never know.
YOU HAVE TO LOVE HIM….A MUST READ…READ THIS!
HE MADE THIS SPEECH IN NEW YORK .
Robin Williams, wearing a shirt that says ‘I love New York ‘ in Arabic.
You gotta love Robin Williams……..Even if he’s nuts! Leave it to Robin Williams to come up with the perfect plan. What we need now is for our UN Ambassador to stand up and repeat this message.
Robin Williams’ plan…(Hard to argue with this logic!)
‘I see a lot of people yelling for peace but I have not heard of a plan for peace. So, here’s one plan.’
1. ‘The US, UK , CANADA and AUSTRALIA will apologize to the world for our ‘interference’ in their affairs, past & present. You know, Hitler, Mussolini, Stalin, Tojo, Noriega, Milosevic, Hussein, and the rest of those ‘good ‘ole’ boys’, we will never ‘interfere’ again.
2) We will withdraw our troops from all over the world, starting with Germany , South Korea , the Middle-East , and the Philippines . They don’t want us there. We would station troops at our borders. No one allowed sneaking through holes in the fence.
3. All illegal aliens have 90 days to get their affairs together and leave We’ll give them a free trip home. After 90 days the remainder will be gathered up and deported immediately, regardless of whom or where they are from. They’re illegal!!! France will welcome them. “With the exception of UK , CANADA and AUSTRALIA.”
4. All future visitors will be thoroughly checked and limited to 90 days unless given a special permit!!!! No one from a terrorist nation will be allowed in. If you don’t like it there, change it yourself and don’t hide here. Asylum would never be available to anyone. We don’t need any more cab drivers or 7-11 cashiers.
5. No foreign ‘students’ over age 21. The older ones are the bombers. If they don’t attend classes, they get a ‘D’ and it’s back home baby.
6. The US, UK , CANADA and AUSTRALIA will make a strong effort to become self-sufficient energy wise. This will include developing nonpolluting sources of energy but will require a temporary drilling of oil in the Alaskan wilderness. The caribou will have to cope for a while.
7. Offer Saudi Arabia and other oil producing countries $10 a barrel for their oil. If they don’t like it, we go someplace else. They can go somewhere else to sell their production. (About a week of the wells filling up the storage sites would be enough.)
8. If there is a famine or other natural catastrophe in the world, we will not ‘interfere.’ They can pray to Allah or whomever, for seeds, rain, cement or whatever they need. Besides most of what we give them is stolen or given to the army. The people who need it most get very little, if anything.
9. Ship the UN Headquarters to an isolated island someplace. We don’t need the spies and fair weather friends here. Besides, the building would make a good homeless shelter or lockup for illegal aliens.
10. All Americans must go to charm and beauty school. That way, no one can call us ‘Ugly Americans’ any longer. The Language we speak is ENGLISH..learn it..or LEAVE…Now, isn’t that a winner of a plan?
‘The Statue of Liberty is no longer saying ‘Give me your tired, your poor, your huddled masses.’ She’s got a baseball bat and she’s yelling, ‘YOU WANT A PIECE OF ME?’ ‘
WARNING!!!! New virus on FB! The BSTC Virus (Butt Stuck To Chair). The virus glues you to your chair for several hours! No housework will be done, children will starve and the dog will not get its walk. You’re likely to lose all contact with the outside world. Put this in your status to warn others. There is no cure for this and anti-virus software will not detect it. This post was contributed by my close friend “Angel Conell” thanks Angel.
“Leslie William Nielsen“ Canada & America’s actor/comedian started his acting career on the serious side with film debut as newspaper reporter “Charlie Telfer” in 1956’s movie “Ransom!” and ending his film career with the role of “Ready Espanosa” in the animated movie “The Waterman Movie” which is due for release in 2011. Although he made his film debut in 1956 he started his acting career in 1948 on Canadian television, which is not listed in his film or television credits, he started his career shortly after working as a Disc Jockey for the “Royal Canadian Air Force“ and receiving a scholarship to “Neighborhood Playhouse School of the Theatre“, with 50 T.V. appearances with-in 2 years.
Mr. Neilson started comedy acting in 1982 as “Det. Frank Drebin” in ABC‘s very short lived (6 episodes) “Police Squad!“, the show was cancelled by then-ABC entertainment president Tony Thomopoulos after only 4 episodes with the last 2 being aired in the summer of that same year. The reason given for the cancellation being “Police Squad! was cancelled because the viewer had to watch it in order to appreciate it.” In its annual “Cheers and Jeers” issue, TV Guide magazine called the explanation for the cancellation “the most stupid reason a network ever gave for ending a series.” Although the T.V. series was cancelled in 1988 marked the beginning of ” The Naked Gun Series” with the first being “The Naked Gun: From the Files of Police Squad!” with the return of Leslie Neilson in the lead role as “Det. Lt. Frank Drebin“, “The Naked Gun 2½: The Smell of Fear“, with the last being “Naked Gun 33⅓: The Final Insult“, with the intent of a fourth tentatively named “Naked Gun 4: This Is Really It“. Though in my opinion ” The Naked Gun” series is what defined Leslie Neilson as a comedian actor his first “billed” comedy role is “Airplane!” playing the role of “Dr. Alan Rumack” the bumbling Doctor who figures out what has happened to the passengers and flight crew on the plane. These movies are very Highly recommended for your viewing pleasure, here also is the list of Film and Television credits to his name which is over 100 film credits, 1500 T.V. credits. ” Film and T.V. credits” .
The other achievements to his name are he was nominated for both ” Hollywood Walk of Fame” (1988) and “Canada’s Walk of Fame“(2001) and in May 2005 was introduced to “HM Queen Elizabeth II” during the centennial gala of his birth province, “Saskatchewan“. This is only a small portion of his achievements. Leslie Neilson will be missed from this day forward as one of the worlds comedy greats. I want to express my deepest sympathies to Mr. Nielson’s family. Now excuse me while I go and watch the movies that made him great.
Drug possession defendant Christopher Jansen, on trial in March in Pontiac, Michigan, said he had been searched without a warrant. The prosecutor said the officer didn’t need a warrant because a “bulge” in Christopher’s jacket could have been a gun. Nonsense, said Christopher, who happened to be wearing the same jacket that day in court. He handed it over so the judge could see it. The judge discovered a packet of cocaine in the pocket and laughed so hard he required a five- minute recess to compose himself.